👋 Hey friends
I am excited to share the E-book I've been working on. I did it for a UX terms in Psychology You Should Know as a UI/UX Designer by Karim Saif. I hope you'll enjoy it
UX terms in Psychology You Should Know as a UI/UX Designer
| To get it for Full Package enter (Not
$32) $19 before clicking "I want this!"
📬 What you'll find inside:
- About me and this E-book
- UX terms in psychology
- 1: Heuristic Evaluation
- 10 Usability Heuristics by Jakob Nielsen
- 10 Psychological Heuristics by Susan Weinschenk
- 2: Principle
- 3: Gestalt
- 4: Cognitive bias
- 5: UX Writing
- 6: Color Psychology
- 7: Font Psychology
- 8: Shape Psychology
- 9: Bonus Psychology
- 1: Information
- 2: Meaning
- 3: Time
- 4: Memory
🤔 Who is this e-book for?
- For anyone who wants to learn about psychology in UX
- And anyone who likes to delve deeper into the mind of the user
😢 Who is this eBook NOT for?
- For professionals who know UI/UX psychology well But I want everyone who read it to teach me and learn together
Note: This book contains a lot of UX/UI psychology but there's more
P.S. I really appreciate it, I can’t thank you enough if you could give a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating on the left side of this page (click the blank stars to indicate your rating).
I am glad you are reading these two books: UX Terms in Psychology You Should Know as a UI/UX Designer and Terms You Should Know as a UI/UX Designer (Free E-book)
| Any Questions or Assistance ? text me in Twitter